Dallas, TX, 76201
Joined on August, 2013
Any day at any time
Up to 20 minutes away for no additional charge
Education- PhD. in Electrical engineering (in progress..), University of North Texas, Denton
- MBA from Amberton University, Garland, Texas
- M.S. in Electrical engineering from University of North Texas, Denton,
- Bachelor's in Electrical and Electronics engineering from Kathmandu University, Nepal.
Experience- 1 year of teaching experience for electrical engineering courses such as Modern Telecommunication System and Analog Circuit Design at University of North Texas (UNT).
- Tutored for 2+ years in subjects such as elementary and high school maths such as algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus and etc.
- 2+ years of Teaching Assistantship in various electrical engineering course at UNT
- Instructed computer hardware and installation training for 6 months at Microtech Computers, Nepal
HobbiesListening music, travelling in calm and beautiful places and swimming etc.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.