Education**More Dallas team members can be found on our company website.**
Meet the Tarrant/Denton team of Tutor Revolution:
Southern Methodist University: B.A. Anthropology 2010
Navarro College: Associate in Teaching (8-12) 2008
Western Washington University, B.A. Mathematics 2006
Southern Methodist University, M.S. Chemistry 2012
Northern Arizona University, B.S.Ed. Chemistry 2008
ExperienceFor pricing and more information about our company head to www.GetmyAnow.com
- Ten years of tutoring, coaching and helping guide others in completing objectives
- Passionate background in special education and educational psychology
- Bilingual(Spanish) tutoring and teaching experience
- 8 years as a benefits & finance consultant
- 3 years of mentoring and training entry-level associates
- Passed Society of Actuaries exams: P (Probability and Statistics), FM (Financial Mathematics), MFE (Models for Financial Economics), and MLC (Models for Life Contingencies)
- two years of teaching high school science
- four years of assisting students in achieving success in college level chemistry courses
- strong desire to help others learn
- positive feedback from former students about one-on-one and group help sessions
Recent results include:
*SAT total increase of 270 in 2 months!
*ACT 5 point composite increase in 4 sessions!
*SAT total increase of 600 points in 12 sessions!
*SAT total increase of 150 points in 7 sessions!
*15 year old student: Spanish 2 average increased from 60 to 83 in two months! Great job!
*17 year old private school student: Spanish 3 average rose from low 50s to 78 in three months! Way to go!!
*14 year old private school student: ALL class averages raised from B's to four A's and one B+ in two months! Great Job!!
*14 year old private school student: ALL class averages raised from C's/D's/F (2010-2011 final reported grades) to B's (first 2011-2012 report card)
*14 year old private school student: Class average raised from 50 to 70 in 1 month(Spanish 1)
*17 year old student: Class average raised from mid 50s to 80 in 2 months(Spanish 2)
*13 year old private school student: Class average raised from C- to B+ in 2 months(English Pre-AP and History Pre-AP)
I am an avid reader,and I am currently teaching myself French. A cheerleader in college, I continue to tinker with different sports and physical activities, most recently: golf, soccer and rock climbing.
I enjoy exercising and following Texas sports. I also like to travel and play video games.
I appreciate the fine arts, as well as, arts and crafts projects. I am always interested in trying new things.
General EC-12, Math, Algebra 1-3, Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, English, Ancient Greek, Geometry, Spanish, ADHD, ASVAB, GED, GRE, SAT, STARR, ISEE, ACT, ADD, Dyslexia, Anthropology, Archaeology, History, Geography, Art History, Politic Science, Organization, Social Studies, Study Skills, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Differential Equations, Trigonometry, Statistics, Writing, Grammar, Economics (Hourly rates depend on student's age)
Client Reviews (28)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.